Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tait's Second Birthday Trip to the Aquarium

For Tait's second birthday we decided to take him to Dallas to visit the Aquarium. We stayed with Nathan's brother Jared and his wife Kim. We had a BLAST! The aquarium was a ton of fun seen through Tait's eyes.

The funniest part, that we can't stop talking about, was when Tait saw a HUGE Crocodile. He turned around with a look of shock on his face...
I was afraid that I hadn't had a chance to catch it on camera, so I told him to look again. Even on the second look he was still shocked at the size of the thing.

Tait and Bunny got to feed a Toucan. He LOVED it. I think I definitely have an animal lover on my hands. This boy wants to touch every animal he sees. I guess I should have known when he knew all of his animal sounds, even obscure ones like a hyena and coyote, by age one.
Our family had so much fun. I can't wait until this year when I can take Tait to the Tulsa Zoo. I know he will be so excited seeing a real elephant and I can't wait for the weather to hurry up and get warm!!!
Next I will do a post about his birthday party today! It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment