Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall is finally here...and it is beautiful!

I can't help but get a little sentimental, my baby is only a short 4 months from being two years old. Two Years Old!!! That is no longer a baby, that is officially a little boy. I look at him everyday and see what a sweet and funny little boy he is growing into.

He is always one to let you know exactly what he wants, and will throw a fit if he doesn't get his way! ha ha. I am still working on letting him know that he got that strong will from his Momma and I will always stick to my guns too! Lord...help me when we enter teenage years. ha ha

It is hard to imagine that one year ago, my little boy was just a chunky baby...
A chunky baby with the funniest faces (this picture cracks me up)...And now? Now he was demanding us to follow him in the corn maze and wanting to show us the way. I look at him now and catch myself in a strange internal battle. I love the young man he is turning into, but I miss my little baby. All I know, is that I wouldn't trade this f
or the world!!
I love you Tait!
Love Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment